- Companies who engage Outside Counsel, LLC have the need for specialized commercial contracting support but do not wish to hire a full-time in-house attorney, or add more full-time resources to their existing in-house staff.
- For large companies that have in-house legal counsel, we serve as overflow counsel when your commercial contracting needs exceed your team’s capacity. We help you increase capacity by acting as an extension of the in-house team to manage spikes in workload or to cover under-served areas of the business.
- For companies with no in-house legal counsel, or companies who are seeking specialized expertise in commercial contracting, we handle ongoing, routine contracting matters at half the cost of traditional law firms.
Our Measure of Success
- Provide companies with pragmatic business-focused attorneys with considerable in-house experience to help negotiate contracts.
- Allow companies to eliminate the need to hire a full-time commercial contracting attorney or engage a traditionally overpriced law firm.
- Thoughtfully lead and collaborate throughout contracting processes by analyzing significant business, financial, and legal risks in a comprehensive manner.
- Develop and effectively articulate creative solutions and mitigation strategies for key negotiation points to achieve timely and beneficial results.
- Provide efficient, cost effective services designed for high volume procurement work.